Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sleep, how we've missed you...

So we figured we'd do a little update since It's already the end of October. We can't believe how big William is getting and how fast he's growing out of his clothes. We can pretty much forget about putting him in the outfit that we brought him home in. the 0-3 month clothes are all really tight now and we find ourselves needing to go to the store to pick up some 3-6 month onesies (white ones that is). We just didn't expect him to grow this fast.

The one benefit of having a big baby is that they tend to sleep a little longer at night. He's had a few nights this week where he's actually slept for 6 to 7 hours at a time. Something that has definitely helped Kayleen maintain her sanity. Another plus of this little bundle of joy is how much more he's smiling at us. You just have to see it to believe it.



These were just taken a few minutes ago. He sure is a cutey... I
mean a handsome young man.

Yesterday we were able to go to the temple to do a session thanks to the Jensen's and Grandma Debbie. He was nice enough to sleep the entire time for them. He did however create such a mess that I had to wipe between his shoulder blades and Kayleen had to soak his clothes for a while too.

For some reason I just couldn't get the lighting right on this photo so it seems a little dark but I think that it still turned out well. Nothing like a picture of a boy and his great-grandfather.

On November 6th we'll be blessing him in church. There will be two other baby blessings on that day as well. Our ward really does know how to replenish the earth. It will be nice to have family over for this occasion although I do have to say the idea of doing this in front of the entire ward scares the heck out of me.


This week will mark William's sixth week of life. Kayleen is excited now that the sixth week is here and she finally has the doctor's permission to go back to the gym. She's been going through running withdrawal. I really need to get back to the gym as well. All the weight that I lost until the 9th month has come back with a vengeance.







No comments:

Post a Comment