First, I am so grateful for this beautiful baby which has come into my life and that my pregnancy went so well and that William arrived here healthy and strong. William is such a happy baby and smiles all the time which warms my heart every time. He is growing so fast, last week we went to the doctor for his 2 month visit and he weighed 14lbs and was 24.1in long. He also has been sleeping 8 hours a night most nights for a couple of weeks now which has been so nice to catch up on the much needed rest.
| I love this face that he makes! |
Second, I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful husband who takes such good care of me and knows me better than I know myself sometimes. He is my best friend and I love being able to share everything about my day with him and talk to him about anything. He is a wonderful father and loves being a father. Jon is excited for his father and son time when I go back to work next week.
| Jon and William's morning cuddle time |
Third, I'm grateful for my family. I have been blessed with such a good family and in-laws. My Mom especially has been such a good example to me and I love being able to call her anytime with questions. I'm also grateful for my Dad and that he knows how to do everything or fix anything. I also love how over the years my siblings and I have become such good friends as we've gotten older and love spending time with one another. I'm also grateful for all of Jon's family and all of their love and friendship it has been so fun getting to know them and spend time with them the last couple years.
Fourth, I am grateful for my job. I know that sounds weird but I am grateful to have a good job and that they have also allowed me to take so much time off to be with my baby. I go back to work next Monday and I feel torn. I am excited to go back, but I know I will miss being at home with William terribly. My only comfort is knowing that he will be at home with his Dad and they will also get that father-son bonding time together.
Lastly, I am so grateful for my Savior and for all he has done for me. I am grateful to have the gospel in my life and the joy and blessings it has brought to me.
Great post! Good luck going back to work.
ReplyDelete