Sunday, June 10, 2012

Family Pictures

We are terrible about updating our blog.  Honestly it's the last thing I think of doing so most of the time it just gets pushed off.  Seems like it's been a busy last few months, but for now I just wanted to post some pictures that we had taken about a month ago.  My brother Spencer and his wife recently moved to Alabama for graduate school so before they left we had family pictures taken.  They were done by Ryan Thompson who also did our wedding pictures and I think he does an awesome job.  So here is a few of the pictures.
Hall Family











William couldn't stop looking at his cousin Kate

The funniest one of all.  The photographer photo-shopped in a picture of a model with my single brother Bryce.

1 comment:

  1. Those are really beautiful pictures and I love the funny one!! :-)

    ReplyDelete