Sunday, March 11, 2012

Way too long!!!

It's been way to long since we've posted and I hate to admit but it's my fault.  I often feel like nothing really new or exciting happens at our house so I don't really know what to write about but I guess it's the little things in life that count.
  William is growing so fast he will be 6 months old is a couple of weeks and I can't believe it.  Time sure has gone fast since he was born.  He is the happiest baby ever! He smiles and giggles all the time.  His latest things are grabbing both of his feet when he is laying on the floor and putting both big toes in his mouth.  For being a big baby he sure is flexible.  He has also learned to roll over, as of right now he can only roll from his stomach to his back.  He is very close to going the other direction but his broad shoulders get in the way but I think within the next few weeks he will be rolling all over the place.  He is also very close to being able to sit up on his own.  He does pretty well but if he leans too far forward he ends up taking a nose dive and ends up on his tummy. Our home is filled with all sort of baby noises from squeals to very high pitched happy screams, to giggling and a few cries.  We love it!
William loves his Daddy!
Such a happy boy!


Rolling over


  Life for Jon and I is pretty much the same.  Work is going well for both of us and alternating work days seems to be working out for the most part we just have limited time to spend with one another.  One exciting thing for us has been we recently purchased a treadmill and set up and area in our basement to exercise.  I have really enjoyed being able to exercise more especially while William is napping. I'm hoping by summer time I can be in better shape to run a couple of races again.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a post! Now you can bug Jon about it being his turn! I love the action shots of him rolling over - good idea!

    ReplyDelete